1 pizza crust (we use Alvarado St.)
(optional) 1 tsp. to 1 Tbsp. olive oil (we use Gaeta)
3 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
1/2 to 1 bunch green onions, sliced (green part only)
1 jar (1 lb.) sundried tomatoes in olive oil (we use Medit. Organic)
1 pkg. (2 oz.) anchovies (we use Crown Prince)
1. Brush crust with olive oil (if desired – I do NOT do this as there is enough oil on the tomatoes as packaged)
2. Arrange sundried tomatoes around edges and middle of crust.
3. Sprinkle green onions all around crust.
4. Arrange garlic around center of crust.
5. Sprinkle chopped anchovies all over crust.
Bake at 450 for 5-8 minutes (or longer if crispy crust is desired)