Please note that this PDF is the same as the printed version, so items are not updated here if there are changes after the newsletter goes to print.
Stories in this issue:
- From the Publisher "3 Sentence Suppers" by Julie Cross
- From the Membership Director "Ownership Makes a Difference" by Doug Walter
- From the Editor "Your Co-op Fighting Hunger" by Amy Radbill and Julie Cross
- "Staff Picks" from Co-op Directors (!) Stacie Frerichs, Janie Booth, and Steve Reynolds
- "Countdown to Thanksgiving"
- Bulk Buys "Sugar is Sweet" by Sarah Mandel
- "Book signing"
- Ask the Co-op: Food Facts by Julie Cross
- "Local Museums" by Kathy Lorenzato
- "Giving Back to the Community" by Julie Cross
- "A Helping Hand When You Need It" by Georgia Mckenzie
- "Until the Pear" by Rae Gouirand
- Recipes "Crème Anglaise for the Holidays Anyone?" by Pru Mendez
- Suggestion Box "Pricing: We Strive for 100 percent Accuracy"
Remember, you can submit suggestions on the web"