Please note that this PDF is the same as the printed version, so items are not updated here if there are changes after the newsletter goes to print.
Stories in this issue:
- From the Editor "Stepping Down" by Amy Radbill
- From the General Manager "Giving Back to the Community" by Eric Stromberg
- From the Membership Director "'Not Bad for a Bunch of Hippies With a Cash Register' or 40 Years of Food Cooperation" by Doug Walter
- "Staff, Superworker & Shopper Picks" from Florie Elmore, Dave Boyer, Jen Heinlein, and Rich Byron
- "The Holiday Meal"
- Bulk Buys "Mushroom Gravy" by Sarah Mandel
- "The Un-Fanciest, and Possibly Tastiest, Soup Article Ever" by Rae Gouirand
- "The Hidden Power of Cinnamon Rolls" by Kathy Lorenzato
- "Local Museums" by Kathy Lorenzato
- "The Co-op Gift Guide" by Julie Cross
- "I'm Dreaming of a No-New Christmas" by Lis Harvey
- "Z Specialty Food - Right in Yolo County"
- "Cookbooks for the Holidays!" by Sandy Weaver
- Suggestion Box "The front end crew is like icing on a cake..."
Remember, you can submit suggestions on the web"