Please note that this PDF is the same as the printed version, so items are not updated here if there are changes after the newsletter goes to print.
Stories in this issue:
- From the Editor "Ringing in the New" by Holly Istas
- From the General Manager "Building Team Spirit Keeps Us in the Game" by Eric Stromberg
- From the Board "Quarterly Update from the DFC Board of Directors"
- From the Membership Director "Co-ops Build a Better World" by Doug Walter
- Staff Profile: Jill Renaldi, by Holly Istas
- Supplier Profile "Frontier Natural: The Big Name in Bulk" by Georgia Mckenzie
- Staff Picks
- "Fresh Pure Waters: Simply the Best" by Sandy Weaver
- "Garth Lenz' The True Cost of Oil" by Lynne Nittler
- "Adventures in Counter Culture: A Tour of Springfield Creamery" by Julie Cross
- "Better Bulk Buying" by Sarah Mandel
- Recipes "Lentils and Walnuts and Rice, Oh My!" by Holly Istas
- "Attacking the Common Cold with Nutrition: What Works?" by Brietta Oaks
- "Unpackaged" by Rae Gouirand
- Suggestion Box "The front end crew is like icing on a cake..."
Remember, you can submit suggestions on the web"