Please note that this PDF is the same as the printed version, so items are not updated here if there are changes after the newsletter goes to print.
Stories in this issue:
- From the Editor "A Family Affair" by Holly Istas
- From the General Manager "Stronger Than Ever" by Eric Stromberg
- From the Membership Director "Making Choices, Meeting Cooperators, Eatoing Dinner" by Doug Walter
- From the Board "Quarterly Report"
- Staff Picks
- Staff Profile "Chris Brandstetter, Cashier" by Kathy Lorenzato
- Producer Profile "Raw For The People: Navitas Naturals" by Sandy Weaver
- "Artichokes Ahoy!" by by Rae Gouirand
- "Simple, Healthy Camp Food" by Ali Loge
- "The Mediterranean Diet: How (and Why) to Make the Switch" by Brietta Oaks/Photos by Dee Conway
- "Back On The BBQ" by Georgia Mckenzie/Photo by Heather Martin
- "Masala On My Mind" by Sarah Mandel
- ...and the Suggestion Box, Co-op Calendar (updated less than the online version), and Classified Ads