The Davis Food Coop supports community events with donations in the form of $25-$50 gift cards. These can be used as prizes, silent auction items or to purchase food for events. We do not donate food or Deli items. We may also consider sponsorship opportunities. As our budget for these is tighter, please make sure to attach supplemental materials.
• Please fill in the form below as completely as possible.
• We process the requests as they come in but please submit your request two weeks in advance. We give equal consideration to all eligible requests, and cannot expedite or make exceptions for immediate requests.
• Please, no phone calls or drop-in visits.
Notes on eligibility:
- Non-profit (501c3) status is preferred.
- We do not give for religious purposes, but programs of religious organizations may qualify.
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- We want to support organizations that contribute to these Ends:
- Access to healthful, local and high-quality food;
- A store that makes environmental sustainability a priority
Requests from the following will not be considered by the DFC:
- Any organization that discriminates on the basis of race, creed, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or physical disability
- Political or advocacy groups
- Third-party fundraisers
- Private clubs funded through membership fees