Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
Only three ingredients needs to make delicious and creamy vegan ice cream!
3-4 Frozen Bananas
1 tsp Vanilla
2-3 Tbsp Coco Powder
- High power blender or food processor
- Place all ingredients into your blender and blend on low/medium for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- At first the banana will start to flake and made small chucks. Keep blending and occasionally stop to scrape the sides on the blender.
- The ingredients will start to blend well and become smooth, increase the speed to med/high for 30 seconds until very smooth.
- Taste. Add more chocolate if you want. Depending on the ripeness of you bananas, you may want to sweeten with honey, agave, maple syrup, or a few pitted dates!
- It is ready to enjoy!
- Make the ice cream when you intend to eat it. Refreezing will cause the consistency to change and my need to be re-blended.
GF V veg DF
Yield: 3 servings