Crunchy Bell Pepper Salad
Crunchy, Tangy, Sweet Rainbow Salad! Yum!
2 Red Bell Peppers
1 Yellow Bell Pepper
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Small Red Onion
1/2 Bunch of Basil
1/2 Bunch of Cilantro
1/2 Bunch of Arugula
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
2 Cloves Fresh Garlic
1/4 Cup Olive oil
Feta Cheese or Extra Firm Tofu and Nutritional Yeast
- Slice the bell pepper into centimeter thick slices.
- Slice the onion into thin slices and cut in half, keep them long like the bell pepper. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Chop basil, cilantro and arugula into small pieces.
- Mix it all together!
- Crumble in the feta cheese. If using tofu, crumble in a bowl (do not squeeze out extra liquid) and sprinkle with nutritional yeast. Let it soak into the tofu, then sprinkle into salad.
- In a separate bowl or dressing container, mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil, pressed garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix or shake well, then pour on salad, mix, and serve!
Yield: 8 servings