DIY Dried Strawberries
Don't let strawberries that are a little too ripe go to waste!
- Preheat oven to the lowest setting.
- Thinly slice the strawberries, about 1 cm thick. The thicker the strawberries the longer they will take to dry. You can try using whole strawberries, but you may need to the oven on all day!
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the strawberry slices out on it.
- Bake for 3-4 hours, flipping halfway through.
- Store in an airtight container
GF V veg DF
Yield: 2 servings