DIY Fruit Strips
For the inner kids in all of us!
4 Cups Fruit (whatever flavors you want!)
1/2 Cup Applesauce
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Honey (optional)
- Place Fruit in a saucepan and cook over low/medium heat until condensed slightly.
- Add fruit and all other ingredients into a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth.
- Strain mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet or dehydrator rack.
- Place in dehydrator for 1-2 hours, or in the oven on the lowest setting for 4-5 hours. Turn the pan halfway through.
- Remove from oven and cut into strips. Roll up and tie to keep the shape. They will hold their rolled shape once completely cooled.
- Store in an airtight container.
Buy these ingredients for Curbside Pickup at the Co-op:
GF V veg DF
Yield: 4 servings