Honey Mustard Baked Chicken
The perfect simple one-dish dinner that the whole family will love.
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chili flakes
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
3-4 rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Salt the Chicken sprinkle salt on both sides of the chicken thighs and lay them in a casserole dish skin side up.
- Make Honey Mustard Sauce in a bowl whisk together the honey, dijon, olive oil, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder. Add a dash of salt for taste if needed.
- Spoon Honey Mustard Sauce over the chicken, evenly coating each piece. Place the rosemary sprigs throughout.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes or until the skin is golden and crispy and the internal temperature of the chicken is at least 175 degrees.
- Serve warm with roasted veggies or rice for the perfect simple meal.
Recipe developed by staff member, Rheanna Smith. Rheanna has a background in nutrition and food science, and along with working in many departments here at the Davis Food Co-op she actively runs a food blog containing healthy recipes and nutrition tips. Keep an eye on our Co-op blog to see some of her recipes and give her Instagram account a follow for additional health tips and ideas, @rheannnabanana.
Yield: 4 servings