No Flour Nut Butter Cookies
Flourless Peanut Butter to Coconut Flour Almond Butter Cookies. This Recipe is very forgiving and has lots of room for creativity. All base ingredients are available in our Bulk Section!
1 egg or 2 Flax eggs (2 Tbsp Flax and 4 Tbsp Water)
1 C Nut Butter
1 C Unrefined Sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until smooth (or chunky if using a chuncky nut butter!)
- Roll Tbsp balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten with a fork or bottom of a cut to be about 1/2 in thick.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool for 1 minute then remove from tray. Do NOT let them cool on the tray, the bottoms will burn.
- Oat or Nut pulp left over from making milk alternatives. Substitute this for some portion of the Nut Butter.
- Coconut or Almond flour, this will make the cookies a little more cake-like. Add more nut butter or water or use less sugar to maintain consistency.
- Brown sugar, substitute for a portion of the white sugar. Brown sugar has a stronger flavor, so use a little less.
- Vanilla makes everything better.
- Chocolate chips!
- Let us know how you change up this recipe!
Peanut Butter and Hazelnut Pulp Cookies with Flax Eggs and Coconut Flour!
Yield: 12 servings