Watch our Pie Designs YouTube Video for tips and tricks to make a beautiful pie!
8 Cups Peaches, Sliced and Peeled
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
3-4 tsp Corn or Potato Starch depending on how juicy the peaches are
1 tsp Vanilla
Use our favorite pie crust! Recipe HERE
Want to make a beautiful pie to impress? Check out our pie patterns video!
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a small bowl add vanilla and any juice from the peaches, add the starch and mix well!
- Add this mixture to the bowl of sliced peaches.
- Then add sugar and spices.
- Add to you pie dough. Fully top or have a lattice top. Brush with egg wash and turbinado sugar. Cover edges with foil or reusable edge cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Allow pie to cool completely before cutting into!