Rainbow Cake Pops
8 oz cream cheese
1 box vanilla cake mix
12 oz white chocolate
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Add cake mix and beat until well combined.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Divide dough into 6 equal pieces. Dye each section a color(red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- Take a pea-sized amount from each section and flatten slightly. Stack them all together and then roll into a ball and set in the fridge. Continue this until all in rolled and keep in the fridge until needed.
- In a double-boiler or the microwave, melt the white chocolate. Dip each ball into the chocolate and set on a piece or parchment or wax paper and set in the fridge to harden.
Yield: 25 servings