Rainbow Rice Crispy Treats
6 cups of brown rice crispy cereal
6 tablespoons of butter
16 oz bag of marshmallows
1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the marshmallow and stir until melted. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- In 6 bowls, add 2-3 drops of food coloring. Section the marshmallow and mix in the colors. The marshmallow cools quickly. So move fast!
- Add 1 cup of rice crispies to each bowl and mix well. This part is easier with your hands.
- In a lined 8X8 baking sheet, layer the colors. Start with red and press so it fills the bottom of the pan, and continue with all the colors.
- Allow the crispies to sit in the pan for an hour before removing and cutting.
GF V veg DF
Yield: 6 servings