Overnight Baked Berry Banana French Toast
Apricot and Almond Pasta Salad
Crunchy Chicken or Chickpea Salad
Rainbow Sugar Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pinch salt
3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Beat butter with a whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and blend well.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- Gradually add salt and flour.
- Divide into 6 equal pieces and dye (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll purple in a long tube and set aside. In order, roll out each color of dough and lay on top of the purple tube cutting off excess dough along the sides.
- Cover and chill for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Slice into 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices and place on lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, until underside is slightly browned.
Yield: 24 servings