Vegan Peanut Tofu Ramen
8 oz tofu, cubed
1 head broccoli thickly chopped, including stems
¼ purple cabbage, shredded
4 carrots, sliced
3 garlic cloves
9 oz ramen noodles
4 c vegetable broth
1 14oz can full fat coconut milk
2 tsp green curry paste
2 tbsp honey or agave
½ c peanut butter
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 bunch of cilantro
- In a large pot add olive oil, garlic, and ginger. Saute until garlic is cooked.
- Add the curry paste, lower heat and cook another minute.
- Add coconut milk and 3 cups of the broth, mix well. In a bowl, mix the remaining cup of broth with the peanut butter. Add to pot once well combined.
- Add agave/honey, the juice of 2 limes and peels, and soy sauce, simmer on low for 8-10 minutes. Add carrots and broccoli and allow to cook for a minute.
- Just before serving add noodles, tofu, bean sprouts, purple cabbage, mushrooms. Put sesame seeds, peanuts, and cilantro on top.
Recipe from Madison Suoja