Corn Salad with Chile and Lime
Vegan Taco Fillings
Vegan meat tacos! Super easy and super yummy!
Approx. 1 1/2 Cups of crumbled Firm or Extra Firm Tofu
1 Cup of Diced Mushrooms
1/2 Cup of Diced Yellow or White Onion
Spices: Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Smoked Paprika, Chili Powder, Garlic Granules
Jalapenos if you want some extra spice! or choose a spicy salsa!
Toppings: Salsa, Vegan Cheese (Recommend So Delicious Cheddar Jack) , Vegan Sour Cream (Recommend Forager), Fresh Cilantro
Refried Beans on the side!
- Add 2-3 Tablespoons of oil to a skillet and heat.
- Dice your onion and cook saute over medium/high heat while you cut you mushrooms.
- Add your mushrooms and crumble you tofu into the pan with them.
- Add more oil if needed.
- Add spices!
- Stir frequently, the tofu might stick.
- Heat up your tortillas on a caste iron with a little oil. We recommend small corn tortillas, but any will do!
- Assemble your tacos! Yum!
GF V veg DF
Yield: 2 servings