Co-op Member-Owners can be Rewarded
for Volunteering in the Community!
Each month, the Davis Food Co-op will offer Member-Owners the opportunity to receive a $20 coupon by volunteering their time with a partner organization.
This Month’s Volunteer Opportunity: Meals on Wheels Congregate Dining Service
Congregate meals are an opportunity for Seniors to come together to share a meal, enjoy conversation and take advantage of other activities. Volunteers help to set up the room, serve meals, socialize with diners, bus tables, and clean up.
Davis Congregate Dining Hours/Location:
– Davis Senior Center, 646 A St
– Timeframe: Every Friday, from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm starting on 11/10.
– Assistance is needed from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm.
– All new Congregate Dining Servers must go through and pass a background check
– COVID-19 Vaccinated and Boosted
– Online Security Awareness Training
– Onsite training
Upon successfully signing up and completing the volunteer shift, Member-Owners must email proof of registration or a photo from the dining service to [email protected] to redeem their coupon! For more information and to sign up for this opportunity, visit their signup form here