Rosemary Raisin Crackers
Bakery Fresh Style Crackers at home!
1 Cup Almond Flour
1 tbsp raisins (or dried cranberries or figs!)
1 spring of fresh rosemary
1 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp water
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp sunflower seeds (substitute for any seed or nut you love!)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place all ingredients except the seeds in a food processor.
- Blend for about 30 seconds, until raisins are in small pieces.
- Add the seeds and blend 3-5 seconds.
- Form into a ball and place between two pieces of parchment paper or 2 beeswax wraps.
- Roll out to about 1/8 inch thick.
- Use a large knife or pizza cutter and cut 1 inch squares.
- Place on baking sheet (on the parchment paper or remove from beeswax and place directly on pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turing the pan once in the oven half way through. The edges should be browning. The darker the color the crispier they will be.
- Place on cooling rack. Ready to eat!
GF V veg DF